Monday, December 8, 2014

A Book of Secrets...

Sprinkled throughout the book are a few inside jokes and references to other past creative projects from different chapters of my life...student films, unfinished projects, things I wrote when I was kid... and also of various things that will only make sense to close friends of mine who I went to high school or college with. One of these friends e-mailed me out of the blue this week, so I sent him a sneak preview of this particular page, and thought I would post it here too.

Although they are not necessarily linked to the specific words in the poem itself, each video cover in this drawing has a story behind it. These stories will only make sense to a chosen few who were "there." For the rest of you, a magician never reveals his secrets. Unless you ask nicely.





No comments:

Post a Comment