After a long dry spell, here finally is the second installment of my poem Waiting, continued from Part 1.
(Click image to view it larger)
In other news, I sent some manuscripts into the four winds in May, and still waiting to hear from a couple of publishers who I feel would be a good fit for the book. Based on their stated response time, I'm giving it 'til the end of the summer to see if a yay-or-nay comes forth. I shall then consider my options for what to do next.
In the meantime, some very recent developments have also transpired towards re-doing a number of illustrations. Ya know, when your gut tells you something is off and could be better, ya gotta listen.